That’s Why We Wanted To Build Communism – To Open Bottles After A Hard Day’s Work
The worker’s hammer and farmer’s sickle, was the traditional symbol of the Soviet Union (and the countries that claimed it in the years afterwards). Here it’s a really cool bottle opener.
Worker’s from walks of life chare the common bond of cracking open a cold one after a long day at work. And this novel opener makes short work of any pry-off cap.
Ideal for any member of the proletariat who dreams of seizing the means of production in addition to a cold beer or soda.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- This Mind-Numbing Machine By Blake Fall-Conroy Lets You Experience Making The Minimum Wage
- Artist Redesigned Famous Logos, Printed Them Out And Repackaged Them In A Way That Will Mess With Your Head … In A Good Way
- Last Breath: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Hot Australian Firefighters Pose With Animals For The New 2020 Calendars
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2019
- People From Around The World Edited These Man And Woman Headshots To Look Trendy In Their Country
- Traveling Couple Captures Ethereal Images In The Most Unspoiled Places Around The World
- In Girls We Trust: The Superb Bic Pen Illustrations By Helena Hauss