That’s Why We Wanted To Build Communism – To Open Bottles After A Hard Day’s Work
The worker’s hammer and farmer’s sickle, was the traditional symbol of the Soviet Union (and the countries that claimed it in the years afterwards). Here it’s a really cool bottle opener.
Worker’s from walks of life chare the common bond of cracking open a cold one after a long day at work. And this novel opener makes short work of any pry-off cap.
Ideal for any member of the proletariat who dreams of seizing the means of production in addition to a cold beer or soda.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Deliveries Surge During Quarantine, This Is How Delivery Guys “Hide” Packages
- This Guy Gets A Permanent Eyeglasses Tattoo
- A McDonald’s in New Zealand Lets Diners Eat Inside a Decommissioned Airplane
- Freddy Mamani’s New Andean Architecture Adds Colour to Bolivian City
- Artist Mark Jenkins Has Reached A Whole New Level Of Trolling While Calling It Art
- Four Girls Have Been Taking Their Group Photos For 7 Years
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things