That’s Why We Wanted To Build Communism – To Open Bottles After A Hard Day’s Work
The worker’s hammer and farmer’s sickle, was the traditional symbol of the Soviet Union (and the countries that claimed it in the years afterwards). Here it’s a really cool bottle opener.
Worker’s from walks of life chare the common bond of cracking open a cold one after a long day at work. And this novel opener makes short work of any pry-off cap.
Ideal for any member of the proletariat who dreams of seizing the means of production in addition to a cold beer or soda.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar
- These Handmade 3D Cookie Frostings Will Blow Your Mind
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Stunning Images Of The National Geographic Traveller Photography Contest 2021
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- A Russian Photographer Gazes at Our Excessive Consumption