Dolphin Shorts: The Favorite Fashion Trend Of The ’80s Teenage Girls
Dolphin shorts or Dolfins are a specific style of unisex shorts for athletics. They are typically very short and were originally made from nylon with contrasting binding, side slits, and rounded corners, with a waistband at the top. A style popular in the 1980s.
The name is a corruption of Dolfin, the American company that first produced this style of shorts in the 1980s. Due to their shortness, they are sometimes identified as a form of hotpants.
These cool snaps that captured teenage girls in their Dolphin shorts from the 1980s.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Forensic Artist Reconstructs Face From A Skull-Shaped Vodka Bottle
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- Once You See These Rare Historical Photos, You’ll Never Forget Them
- Rare Photographs Reveal British Soldiers Manning Anti-Aircraft Guns in Full Drag in World War II
- Amazing Photographs Capture Punk Scenes in East Germany During the 1980s
- Valentin Pavageau, the Traveler of a Psychedelic Universe
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Kid’s Cooks To Ruin Your Childhood Memories
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s