Dolphin Shorts: The Favorite Fashion Trend Of The ’80s Teenage Girls
Dolphin shorts or Dolfins are a specific style of unisex shorts for athletics. They are typically very short and were originally made from nylon with contrasting binding, side slits, and rounded corners, with a waistband at the top. A style popular in the 1980s.
The name is a corruption of Dolfin, the American company that first produced this style of shorts in the 1980s. Due to their shortness, they are sometimes identified as a form of hotpants.
These cool snaps that captured teenage girls in their Dolphin shorts from the 1980s.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Top 20 Absolute Worst Things In The World
- Before And After: Lithuanian Photographer Showed How Motherhood Changes Women
- Random Acts Of Brilliant Vandalism
- McDonald’s Japan Releases A Line Of Adorable Cups But People Are Finding Them Hilariously Inappropriate
- Epic Stair Design Fails That May Result In Some Serious Injuries
- Faces Of M’era Luna, The World’s Biggest Goth And Steampunk Festival
- 35 Brides Before And After Their Wedding Makeup That You’ll Barely Recognize