Dolphin Shorts: The Favorite Fashion Trend Of The ’80s Teenage Girls
Dolphin shorts or Dolfins are a specific style of unisex shorts for athletics. They are typically very short and were originally made from nylon with contrasting binding, side slits, and rounded corners, with a waistband at the top. A style popular in the 1980s.
The name is a corruption of Dolfin, the American company that first produced this style of shorts in the 1980s. Due to their shortness, they are sometimes identified as a form of hotpants.
These cool snaps that captured teenage girls in their Dolphin shorts from the 1980s.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- Turkish Artist Hossein Diba Creates These Creepy Realistic Recreations Of “The Simpsons” Characters That Will Give You Nightmares
- Photographer Analyzes Brain Waves To Construct Portraits Of People’s Ideal Selves
- Artist Avner Geller Perfectly Illustrates Things He Has Accidentally Overheard
- We Regret To Inform You That Lace Men’s Shorts Are Here For The Summer
- Metal Albums Look Much Less Scary With Googly Eyes
- This Unbelievable 1959 Curtiss-Wright Model 2500 Air-Car
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of The Grateful Dead’s Wall Of Sound, 1974
- A Photographer’s Aerial Photos Of Parked Planes Show Just How Far The Airline Industry Has Fallen During The Lockdown