Dolphin Shorts: The Favorite Fashion Trend Of The ’80s Teenage Girls
Dolphin shorts or Dolfins are a specific style of unisex shorts for athletics. They are typically very short and were originally made from nylon with contrasting binding, side slits, and rounded corners, with a waistband at the top. A style popular in the 1980s.
The name is a corruption of Dolfin, the American company that first produced this style of shorts in the 1980s. Due to their shortness, they are sometimes identified as a form of hotpants.
These cool snaps that captured teenage girls in their Dolphin shorts from the 1980s.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Marine-Themed Cakes Are The Coolest Treats We’ve Seen In A While
- Photoshop Master Showed Why We Should Not Believe Photos In Social Networks
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Vietnamese Man Made A Fence From Old iPhones
- Beautiful Photos Of The 1971 DeTomaso Pantera
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Sunny Photographs That Show Just How Far Out Beach Life Was In ’70s
- This Artist Draws Comics To Blow Off Some Steam During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Incredible Photos Of Two Roman Ships Which Were Recovered After 2,000 Years In 1929 And Lost Again During WWII
- From Amazing To Downright Scary, These 69 Design Decisions In Soviet Apartment Buildings In Lithuania Are Far From Boring