Dolphin Shorts: The Favorite Fashion Trend Of The ’80s Teenage Girls
Dolphin shorts or Dolfins are a specific style of unisex shorts for athletics. They are typically very short and were originally made from nylon with contrasting binding, side slits, and rounded corners, with a waistband at the top. A style popular in the 1980s.
The name is a corruption of Dolfin, the American company that first produced this style of shorts in the 1980s. Due to their shortness, they are sometimes identified as a form of hotpants.
These cool snaps that captured teenage girls in their Dolphin shorts from the 1980s.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Collection Of Hand-Painted Movie Posters From Africa
- What Art Icons Would Look Like In Today’s Society
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Amazing LEGO Creations Inspired By Classical Art Pieces
- This Bride Took Her Own Wedding Photos, and Then They Went Viral
- A Couple that Recreated Scenes from “101 Dalmatians”
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome
- “Untypical Girls”: Early Photographs Of Women In Punk From Between The Late 1970s And Early 1990s