Sculptor Alessandro Gallo Gives Animal Heads To People And The Result Is Freakishly Real
“The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which,” George Orwell wrote in his thought-provoking, classic piece of literature, Animal Farm.
When it comes to qualities of character, we often compare ourselves as well as other people with animals. Stubborn as a mule, greedy as a pig, we say. Alessandro Gallo is an Italian artist who compares humans not only to pigs but also donkeys, chickens, rabbits, and lizards and manages to find a connection between the two different forms of life.
In his latest solo exhibition ‘Strange Encounters’, the artist navigates through the complex array of human emotions all while portraying them as half-human, half-animal humanoids. They all have something in common – they seek togetherness which is more elusive than ever before.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Top 20 Absolute Worst Things In The World
- Before And After: Lithuanian Photographer Showed How Motherhood Changes Women
- Random Acts Of Brilliant Vandalism
- McDonald’s Japan Releases A Line Of Adorable Cups But People Are Finding Them Hilariously Inappropriate
- Epic Stair Design Fails That May Result In Some Serious Injuries
- Faces Of M’era Luna, The World’s Biggest Goth And Steampunk Festival
- 35 Brides Before And After Their Wedding Makeup That You’ll Barely Recognize