Malls In Thailand Replace Lift Buttons With Foot Pedals To Contain Coronavirus Spread
Narong Sangnak/EPA/EFE/Rex Features/Shutterstock
Amidst the coronavirus pandemic, a recently re-opened mall in Thailand has installed foot pedals which have replaced lift buttons. According to reports, the change from buttons to foot pedals was made by the mall keeping in mind the current coronavirus pandemic and also keeping the safety of the shoppers in mind.
As per reports, customers at Bangkok’s Seacon Square found out that there were foot pedals in front of and inside the elevators, the customers greatly welcomed the new initiative that allows them to go hands-free when operating the elevator and thus not risk infection.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Guy Shows The Secret Side Of Glamorous Instagram Photos
- The Craziest, Funniest, And Least Fashionable T-Shirts In Asia. Seriously.
- Korean Illustrator Captures Love And Intimacy So Well That You Can Almost Feel It
- 20 People Whose Parents Could Easily Be On The Cover Of Fashion Magazines
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Never-Before-Seen Pictures That Show A Secret Pregnancy Of Movie Icon Marilyn Monroe In 1960
- “Peace, Love, Music And Mud”: LIFE At Woodstock In 1969
- Unbelievable Creepy Hyper Realistic Creatures By Laira Maganuco
- Scariest House In Belarus Has Neighbors On Edge
- Designer Puts The “Suit” In Wetsuit With $3,900 Optical Illusion