UVMask: Real-Time UV-C Filtration & Purification Face Mask That Filters Dust, Organisms, And Allergens As You Breathe
Meet UVMask, the next-generation reusable air purification & antipollution non-source control face mask with the most powerful UV-C purification technology on the market.
Equipped with a passive air filter, and a groundbreaking patent-pending Sterile-Vortex active protection, it filters and purifies 99.99% of air 10x faster than you can breathe.
The UV-C light is sealed within the patent-pending Sterile-Vortex, which means no UV-C leakage is made possible during the filtration process. As you breathe, the air is sent through the vortex and purified under two 25,000μW/cm2 UV-C LEDs.
Enjoy two high-efficiency layers of protection. Beyond purifying, our cool mask also filters air through a high-efficiency filter that blocks all air pollutants, dust, pollen, tobacco & bushfire smoke.
UVMask is the first-ever face mask to effectively integrate UV-C tech with the true power to purify the air in real-time. It’s an essential tool in protecting yourself against the invisible threats lurking in the air.
Unlike conventional reusable face masks, UVMask is the first with an ultra-high intensity UV-C LEDs to protect you and others around you.
Its patent-pending Sterile-Vortex technology concentrates the UV-C light’s full power on the air you breathe, bringing total filtration efficiency to 99.99%.
As glass components reduce UV-C light transmission, your air filter mask’s Sterile-Vortex uses the highest quality Sapphire crystal optics and high precision chip manufacturing to power each UV-C light.
UVMask has been independently tested and certified by the ISO 17025 accredited SGS Labs.
The CE-FFP2 (EU Standards N95 equivalent) passive air filter has been tested according to the EN 149-2001+A1-2009 standards, receiving a 0.3-micron filtration efficiency of 99%. The UV-C active protection has been tested against E. coli and Staphylococcus to have an average efficacy rate of 99.93%.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s